Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Food diary

In order for the weight loss to go smoothly, I need to start watching what I eat. A great website that I found is called my fitness pal. I will provide a link on the left side of the blog. I like this site compared to the numerous ones I have tried in the past (fitday, mypyramidtracker, sparkpeople, etc.) because when you search for a product, they list various brands and restaurants that I haven't seen on those other websites such as great value (walmart) and aldi. It is very user friendly and after you complete your entry, it tells you "If you eat like this every day...you will weigh ___ lbs. in ___ weeks. Now that doesn't mean it's accurate but it still puts things into perspective. I am still exploring the site a bit but that is all I have seen that won me over. Oh and it's free.

Other random notes to mention:
Laura M - mentioned pilates is a great workout as opposed to cardio for those who live on the second floor of an apartment so as not to disturb the downstairs neighbor.

No comments: